Well… since everybody insisted. Really, is nothing sacred anymore? You mention you have a Christmas list, and suddenly everybody wants to know it! Soon enough you’ll all be poking and prodding each other to reveal your birthday wishes when you blow out the candles. (Full image here)
Hope you’re finding me nice and not naughty this year. I’ve been trying. Oh, who am I kidding? I’ve gotten into loads of trouble. I’m sure you’ve seen. Anywho, just my Christmas list. I’m sure you’re keeping an eye on it. And me.
- an everlasting gobstopper (or the equivalent of it. 400 years of searching, and I still have yet to find it!)
- a communicative binary interface compatible with the TARDIS’s telepathic circuitry (too much?)
- a restock of the minerals found in Gallifreyan soil (the trees and schlenk blossoms are running out of their proper nutrients)
- a few spare bow ties would never go amiss
- some help finding a setting for WOOD!!
- perhaps one of those heart-beat pillows? But one with a double pulse— I think I’d like that.
Say hullo to the missus and the reindeer for me. And tell Ralph I’ll have his gumdrops soon.