Oooh, nothing more than merciless teasing.
[ Her eyebrow lifts. ] You do know how much I love a good tease.
Oh, do I ever. Merciless indeed.
[He reaches up to prod the tip of her nose. ]
My pride is perpetually wounded by your incessant goading.
- Full Name: [ REDACTED ]
- Nickname(s): The Doctor.
- Title: Time Lord.
- Age: >1300.
- Birthdate: N/A (but tends to go for November 23rd anyway, to please his human friends).
- Species: Gallifreyan (Time Lord).
- Nationality: of the Lungbarrow House.
- Gender: Currently identifies as a man.
- Preferred Pronoun(s): He/him.
- Romantic Orientation: Panromantic.
- Sexual Orientation: Demisexual.
- Religion: N/A.
- Occupation: Occasionally a consultant for UNIT.
- Status: Trying to remain on the down-low but he’s EXCEPTIONALLY BAD AT IT.
- Fandom: Doctor Who.
- Face Claim: Matt Smith.Relationships
- Parents: If prompted, he might voice Quences.
- Siblings: Irving Braxiatel, Innocet.
- Family: Technically, all of his family (including those listed above) are considered his Cousins biologically. The only other member of his family he would mention would be his granddaughter, Susan.
- Significant Other(s): Married to River Song, emotionally invested and involved with Romana.
- Children: Don’t ask him about it.
- Closest Friends: CURRENTLY Romana, Amy, Rory, Clara. But he has had several others, there are just TOO MANY TO LIST.
- Rivals: The Master???
- Enemies: RASSILON, the Daleks, the Cybermen.Physical Traits
- Eye Color(s): Hazel-green.
- Hair Color(s): Dark brown.
- Height: 5’11”.
- Weight: approx. 140 lbs.
- Body Build: Lanky to the point that he seems taller than what he actually is, and he might seem kind of flimsy, but he’s got some wiry muscling and is stronger than he looks.
- Notable Physical Traits: His thick chin, tall forehead, delicate eyebrows… but most of all, that bow tie.Phobias and Diseases
- Phobia(s): The concept of death, but also the idea of living forever. The possibility that he will cause the deaths of everybody he cares about. Most of all, he fears losing touch with himself and his morality.
- Mental Disease(s): Prone to addiction, but more with natural adrenaline than manufactured drugs.
- Physical Disease(s): None — he’s pretty healthy.
- When was this diagnosed and/or how did it happen?: N/A.Personality
- Usual Mood/Expression: Tends to be cheery and erratic — be wary of those flailing limbs of his. Sometimes his enthusiasm can’t be maintained.
- Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good.
- Enneagram: The Enthusiast.
- Four Temperaments: Sanguine.
- Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff, with some Slytherin snaking its way in.
- Top Five Tropes: Absent-Minded Professor, Allergic to Routine, Gadgeteer Genius, Good Is Not Soft, Motor Mouth.
- Five Prominent Traits: Adventurous, reckless, clever, secretive, compassionate.Stats
- Compassion: 9/10
- Empathy: 7/10
- Creativity: 10/10
- Mental Flexibility: 10/10
- Passion/Motivation: 7/10
- Education: 5/10 (on the second go) (hee)
- Stamina: 9/10
- Physical Strength: 6/10
- Battle Skill: 8/10
- Initiative: 7/10
- Restraint: 4/10
- Agility: 6/10
- Strategy: 4/10
- Teamwork: 8/10
I really admire your writing, and I look up to you! You're incredibly sweet, and you've helped me out when I've needed it. (plus your writing style is A+ wow beautiful) I follow your Eleven because he's brilliant, you're brilliant, and you bring a smile to my face when I see your posts on my dash!
tell me why u follow me on anon
( ooc: *g* goodness gracious anon. thanks a bunch, really. I hope you continue smiling bc smiling is definitely good!!! )
at first i followed thee because you gave such lovely responses to lovely questions. but i stayed because i enjoy your lovely interactions with other lovely people.
tell me why u follow me on anon
( ooc: the people I interact with are definitely totally alllllll lovely yes. you have good taste anon and are also super lovely. uwu )